FSC Calcium Magnesium & Zinc 90 Tablets
- Calcium is needed to develop and maintain healthy bones and teeth, and is an important factor in reducing the rate of age-related bone loss (one of the risk factors for osteoporosis). It is also essential for cellular growth, blood clotting, nerve impulse transmission and muscular function.
- Calcium can compete with magnesium for absorption, so supplemental magnesium is added. Magnesium, in association with calcium, is important for bone structure and strength, and for keeping calcium soluble (helping to prevent the formation of kidney stones). It is also needed for muscle relaxation and is essential for growth.
- Calcium can also compete with Zinc for absorbtion, so supplemental zinc is added. Zinc is usually combined in supplemental form with its balancing mineral, copper.
- L-Glutamic acid is added to help improve digestion and absorbtion.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
One tablet provides: Calcium 333.3mg, magnesium 166.6mg, Zinc 5mg, Copper 300µg, L-Glutamic Acid 33mg
Recommended Use : One to three tablets per day with food
Ingredients . Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose; Tricalcium Citrate; Magnesium Citrate, Glazing Agent: Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose; Anti-caking Agents: Stearic Acid*, Magnesium Stearate*, Silicon Dioxide; L-Glutamic Acid, Potato Starch, Zinc Picolinate, Zinc Citrate, Copper Gluconate, Copper Cit6rate. *Vegetable Source.
No Artificial Flavours or Preservatives. No Added Sugar, Salt or Colours . Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Soya Free, Corn Free. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.