A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops - 50ml
Echinaforce oral drops contain the tinctures of Echinacea purpurea herb and root.
A.Vogel Echinaforce is a traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of colds, influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
Echinacea purpurea is a native plant of North America and has been used by herbalists for many years.
Echinaforce (Echinacea Drops) is made from the tinctures of fresh Echinacea purpurea herb and root. This herbal remedy helps maintain the body's resistance by supporting the Immune system.
- Produced from Echinacea Purpurea herb (95%) and root 5%)
- Grown ORGANICALLY to Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) standards
- Manufactured to the highest Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
- Backed by a considerable body of research proving its effectivenes
Tincture of Echinacea purpurea herb and root.
0.6ml drops contains the equivalent of 285mg whole fresh plant or 64.5mg whole dried plant.
Excipient 65% v/v Ethanol.
Directions for use:
Adults: 15 drops (0.6ml) to be taken 2-3 times daily in a small amount of water.
Children (6-12 years): 7 drops (0.3ml) to be taken 2-3 times daily in a small amount of water.
Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Latest research is Good News for Echinaforce®
A recently published review of Echinacea trials by the authoritative Cochrane Library gives some very positive news for Echinacea purpurea, the herb variety used in Echinaforce.
This latest research confirms that Echinaforce is an effective treatment for colds and flu.
The key findings are:
· There is evidence that Echinacea purpurea is effective in the early treatment of colds.
· Echinacea preparations differ greatly in quality and effectiveness
· Products using Echinacea purpurea based on the aerial parts of the plant are more likely to be effective.
· Beneficial effects of other Echinacea preparations or products may exist, nut have not been proven in independent, rigorous trials.