Vitabiotics Wellman Tricologic – 60 Tablets
Vitabiotics Wellman Tricologic
Helping to maintain healthy hair growth and hair follicles
The changes which occur as we age, as well as an inadequate diet, stress, hair styling and lifestyle, can all have an impact on hair growth and the condition of our hair.
Recognising the concerns many men have about hair growth and hair condition, Wellman Tricologic has been developed by leading scientists. Each specialist formula tablet provides 29 bio-active ingredients including essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients designed to nourish hair by maintaining healthy hair follicle metabolism. Tricologic includes the exclusive KeratoneTM Amino-lignan complex to help maintain existing hair growth.
Nutrition and your hair
The hair follicle is a highly active "factory". It has demanding metabolic requirements for oxygen, energy and specific nutrients which facilitate protein synthesis for hair growth and the production of scalp oils. This requirement for essential nutrients must be met to maintain healthy hair growth and the condition of the hair and scalp. Hair follicle metabolism is also influenced by the bodies hormone balance including testosterone. Specific nutrients exist which can influence this balance and thereby influence hair follicle metabolism.
The specialist nutrients in Tricologic
Tricologic contains KeratoneTM, an exclusive proprietary amino-lignan complex consisting of amino acids essential in protein/keratin synthesis, powerful antioxidants and plant derived lignans which can help to maintain existing hair growth in men of all ages.
Tricologic also provides other important nutrients involved in maintaining healthy hair growth and its condition including, antioxidant vitamins C & E, betacarotene, iron, pantothenic acid, para-amino benzoic acid (PABA), selenium and vitamin B complex.
As Tricologic is an orally administered supplement its benefits are delivered via the bloodstream directly to the hair root and dermal layers of the scalp where they are needed most.
The level of each individual nutrient in Tricologic has been carefully considered to maximize their benefits.
• Standardised Lignan Extract – lignans (including the special compound Secoisolariciresionol Diglucoside) have been shown to help to naturally balance the conversion of testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is implicated in the male hair growth cycle.
• N-acetyl-cysteine - this amino acid supports hair growth, and hair shaft diameter for fuller hair.
• L-cystine - this amino acid dimer of cystine is integral to disulphide bonding in the keratin of the hair, supporting its strength.
• L-methionine - an essential amino acid that must be provided from the diet and participates in a wide range of hair related biochemical reactions.
• L-lysine - as essential amino acid.
• Choline – a constituent of lecithin in cell membranes. A lack of choline can influence hair growth and hair pigmentation
• Inositol – a constituent of lecithin in cell membranes and a growth factor for rapidly dividing hair cells. A lack of inositol can influence hair growth and skin health.
• Proanthocyanidins – Highly efficient antioxidants (free radical scavengers) that may help to protect efficient blood flow to the scalp.
Wellman Tricologic® also contains other key hair nutrients including;
Antioxidant vitamins C, E and Beta-carotene – help to protect against the damaging effects of free radicals, which can lead to premature ageing. Vitamin C is also essential in forming the connective tissue of the skin while Vitamin E may help support skin repair. Beta-carotene provides a source of vitamin A, which helps support scalp oil production and skin health.
B-vitamin complex - Essential in the health and growth of rapidly dividing cells such as those present in the hair follicle
Biotin – supports healthy hair follicle metabolism and can help regulate oil secretion.
Pantothenic acid – essential for healthy hair growth and the maintenance of hair pigmentation.
PABA ( Para-amino benzoic acid) – important for hair pigmentation.
Silicon - Silicon is the third most abundant trace element of the human body and is important in the structure of hair.
Iodine – Iodine plays a role in metabolism and required for hair growth to proceed at optimal levels.
Essential minerals - including magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium and selenium serve as co-factors which support healthy hair follicle and cellular metabolism as well as hair structure. A lack of these in the diet can influence hair growth hair and scalp condition.
Average per 3 tablets:
Lignans (as Secoisolariciresionol Digucoside) 150mg, Myo inositol 50mg, Proanthocyanidins (Red Grape Extract) 5mg, N-Acetyl Cysteine 50mg, L-Cystine 50mg, L-Methionine 50mg, Choline 100mg, L-Lysine 50mg, Vitamin E 60mg, Vitamin C 180mg, Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 8mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3) 36mg, Vitamin B6 10mg, Folacin (Folic Acid) 400ug, Vitamin B12 20ug ,Biotin 150ug, Pantothenic Acid 90mg, P.A.B.A 30mg, Iron 6mg, Magnesium 50mg, Zinc 15mg, Iodine 150mg, Copper 1000ug, Selenium 150ug, Manganese 0.5mg, Chromium 50ug, Silicon 15mg, Betacarotene 2mg
Take two or three tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cool drink. Not to be chewed. Wellman Tricologic can be continued for as long as required
- No artificial colours
- No Gluten
- No preservatives
- No salt or yeast
- Wellman Tricologic is not tested on animals
Suitable for vegetarians