Hubner Silicea Gastrointestinal Gel 200ml
Hubner Silicea Gastrointestinal Gel
Soothes the symptoms of digestive upset
Helps reduce pain and bloating
Provides support to allow the digestive tract to heal
Hubner Silicea for the treatment of Gastrointestinal illness causing
- Stomach aches
100ml of gel contains 100ml silica gel (silicic acid gel) with 3.5g of silicon dioxide.
Directions for use:
Adults: Take 2 tablespoons of Silicea Gastrointestinal Gel in a large glass of water or juice, at least 30 minutes before each meal. This provides the protective covering that buffers your digestive tract and prevents it being irritated by food. Once symptoms improve, maintain the dosage before your main meal, until you are symptom-free. It is safe to take Silicea Gastrointestinal Gel long-term if needed.
Children: Take 1 tablespoon of Silicea Gastrointestinal Gel in a large glass of water or juice, at least 30 minutes before each meal, as for adults.
Suitable for children over 2 years of age
- The active ingredient of Silicea Gel for the gastrointestinal system is silica gel (silicic acid gel), a compound made up of the mineral silicon with oxygen and water.
- What makes silca gel so special is that it has an unusually high bonding capacity for pathogens and their toxins.
- This means that pathogens and their toxins are bound by a purely physical process in the gastrointestinal tract and excreted naturally by the intestine.
- Silicia Gel for the gastrointestinal system soothes your symptoms and supports the regeneration of your upset gastrointestinal tract.
- Because silica gel also bninds gases in addition to binding pathogens, it can also reduce annoying flatulence
No preservatives, stabilizers or additives
Not tested on animals
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Store Silicea Gastrointestinal Gel in the fridge after opening